There are a variety of reasons why raccoons are attracted to your home. By changing some things in your home you could avoid raccoons from visiting you.
- Remove or reduce raccoon food sources such as berries, other fruits, nuts, grains, and vegetables. They also eat insects, eggs, poultry, rats, squirrels, small livestock, birds, fish, snakes, crawfish, worms, frogs, and mollusks. Remove these food sources from your property and raccoons won’t come.
- Regularly maintain your roof, your house’s foundation and the outer walls of your home.
- You should repair and seal any cracked holes in your home.
- Remove any wood piles, debris, or cut out any branches overhanging your home.
- The best way is to Consult a DM Pest Control use commercial and raccoon removal service as they are specially made to keep them away.
- Using one-way doors.
What are one-way doors?
One way door, as the name suggests allows movement only in one way. When the raccoon inside your home leaves the house through the one-way door, the tiny door closes down behind them.
So, whenever they return back to your house, the door remains locked. This blocks their access to your building and forces raccoons to move out and look for a new house or building.
Whom to contact to get rid of the raccoon menace?
Call DM Pest Control for raccoon control solutions. They are a team of trained professionals who have expertise in taking care of this problem. They provide all pest control services at reasonable prices and can remove raccoons from attics, decks, and sheds. Moreover, the animals rescued are treated humanely and kindly.